The Slimmin Suzie Volcanic Clay Home Spa Kit, comes with two Ace bandages and four clips and eight packages of clay and no instructions, but I did contact them and get all the instructions for the product and will include them in my review at the end. I will say this product was kind of a pain to use and it was quite messy and uncomfortable. To use this,I had to add the water to mud and then apply the ace bandages after soaking them in hot boiling water, and then I had to add saran wrap to my stomach and wait for a hour to be up. It was extremely unpleasant, and messy. In the end result there was a lot of dust and mess to clean up without any difference ,I didn't feel that it had detoxed my body or had any difference in on the outside of my body. Because this suppose to detox your body and also you are suppose to loose inches, but I don't feel any difference after using this product at all. I honestly think it is a waste of time and money. But I will include the instructions and the link to Amazon in case you want to try it for yourselves. Maybe you will have better luck .
Here are the instructions:
One packet at a time, mixed with 2 tablespoons of water. Wait 45 minutes and no need to wash it off.
1. Boil a kettle of water.
2. Open the wraps and put them in the bowl. Set aside the clips. Pour the boiling water into the bowl enough to cover the wraps. Let the wraps soak for 8-10 minutes.
3. Open one packet of the clay and mix with hot water in a different bowl. Stir rigidly until a smooth clay forms. Use only a couple of tablespoons of water to make it a thick clay forms.
4. Apply clay on desired area. Gently wring out excess water from the soaked bandages so they are not dripping. Make sure the wraps are still hot.
5. Place wrap firmly but comfortably around the area where the clay was applied. Use safety pins if desired to keep the wraps on tight.
6. Once wrapped, it is important to keep the area warm. Place a hot towel or cling wrap over the treated area to keep the heat in.
7. Leave on for one hour.
8. No need to shower off the excess, the clay dries quite nicely.
8. Wash bandages for next use.